1 c. Great River Lily White Bread Flour
2 c. Great River Oatmeal Bread Flour Blend
¼ c. white sugar
¼ c. light brown sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
¾ c. milk
1/3 c. vegetable oil
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. mashed bananas
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flours, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly. Sir in the milk, oil and vanilla. Add the mashed banana and combine thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and stir until just combined.
- Line muffin tins with baking cups or lightly grease muffin tins. Fill muffin tins about ¾ full.
- For a 12-cup muffin tin bake for about 18-20 minutes; For a 6-cup jumbo muffin tin bake for about 25 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.