Spinach Swiss Pie
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons onion, sauteed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Great River Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sautee onion until golden in olive oil.
- Combine spinach, cheese, onion and place in a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- In food processor or mixing bowl, blend remaining ingredients.
- Spread evenly over spinach mixture.
- Bake 45 - 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Copyright Great River Milling