Zucchini Bread – Gluten Free
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup light honey
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Great River Milling Gluten Free Super-Fine Almond Flour
- 1 cup Great River Milling Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1 cup walnuts
- Grate zucchini to set aside in a colander over a bowl and let stand. After letting sit for about 20 minutes, press into colander to remove excess moisture.
- With an electric mixer at high speed, beat the honey for about 5 minutes, or until white and opaque. Add in the butter, eggs, vanilla and beat several minutes more.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add a bit of the sifted dry ingredients to the honey mixture, alternating with zucchini, add until gone and mix just enough after each addition.
- Stir in cup of walnuts for added crunch.
- Spread mixture into a medium-sized parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes. Pull loaf out of pan to set aside to cool a bit before slicing to enjoy.
Copyright Great River Milling