- Contains a hearty blend of organic, stone-ground grains: wheat, brown rice, corn, rye, oats, millet, and barley.
- Base of the flour is a finely ground unbleached wheat flour, containing 75% – 80% of the germ and bran.
- Bakes into a denser loaf with great flavor and a nutty crunchy texture.
- Great for bread machines. See recipe here.
- Grains grown and harvested in the USA.
- Certified Organic and Kosher approved.
- If you’re looking for a multi-grain flour with less texture see our here.
|Serving Size 1/4 cup dry (47g)|
Servings per container about 50
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 10|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
- Moisture: 14% max
- Ash: <2%
- Protein: 17% max
- based on 100 grams