- Moisture: 13.5% Max
- Protein: 13% +/- 2%
- Ash: 0.9% +/- 0.2%
- People who bake artisan hearth breads or European style breads will appreciate this flour.
- This flour contains the germ but 80 percent of the bran has been removed.
- It bakes into lighter bread than the 100 percent whole wheat flour and is therefore acceptable to those that are used to white bread but wanting to eat more whole grain breads.
- Works well in bread machines on whole grain cycles.
|Serving Size 1/4 cup dry (33g)|
Servings Per Container varies
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 119||Calories from Fat 10|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
- Contains the germ but 80% of the bran has been removed for a lighter loaf of bread
- Will bake into a much lighter loaf of bread than 100% whole wheat flour
- Bakes into lighter bread than the 100 percent whole-wheat flour
- Works well in bread machines that have a whole grain cycle
- Grown and harvested in the USA