- A seven-grain flour stone-ground of wheat, brown rice, corn, rye, oats, barley, & millet.
- A flavorful flour that is suitable for any quick bread baking application.
- Portion of wheat is not sufficient to be yeast bread flour, however it can be added to wheat flour in yeast breads for added flavor and nutrition.
- Grown and harvested in the USA.
- If you’re looking for a multi-grain flour with more texture and whole grains see here.
|Serving Size 1/4 cup (30g dry)|
Servings Per Container Varies
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol 0 g||0%|
|Sodium 2 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 4 g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
- Moisture: 13% +/- 1%
- Protein: 10% +/- 2%
- Ash: 1.5% +/- 0.5%