Whole oats are usually steamed to facilitate the flaking process. This steaming also deactivates enzymes, which can make the flour bitter in a short time. Oat flour is another low-gluten flour that is a good substitute for wheat flour in quick bread recipes.
|Serving Size 1/2 cup dry (40g)|
Servings Per Container varies
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 150||Calories from Fat 35|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
- Moisture: 8% Min. 12.5% Max
- The oats add their distinctive flavor and textures.
- Can be used to make cookies, muffins or sweet breads.
- Certified organic and Kosher approved.
- Grown, harvested, and milled in the USA.
Looking for a gluten free option click here.