- This is our whole grain rye flour that has been stone ground.
- Nothing added and nothing removed.
- Low in gluten, high in nutrition, medium grind excellent for rye bread.
- A tasty but dense loaf can be made with 100 percent rye flour for people who are sensitive to wheat.
- Combined with wheat to make a lighter loaf.
- Sourced rye that is grown and harvested in the USA.
** Please note recently we’ve updated our Amazon listing to include “Dark” Rye Flour. We have not changed our product in anyway. It’s the same quality sourced organic rye grain that has been stone ground into flour. During our procedures nothing is added or removed, the whole grain is retained in the final flour for a dark rye flour make up.
|Serving Size 1/4 cup dry (30g)|
Servings Per Container Varies
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|