Great River Organic Milling sources most of its wheat from Western North Dakota where the dry summers tend to produce a quality wheat with a good protein content, averaging 13-14 percent, and a good gluten content. We consider this the best for home milling to then be used for baking breads.
|Serving Size 1/4 cup (45g dry)|
Servings Per Container Varies
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||7%|
|Calcium 11 mg||1%|
|Iron 2 mg||11%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
- Quality wheat with 13-14% protein content.
- Excellent whole grain wheat for use in your home milling machine.
- Certified Organic and Kosher approved.
- Grown and harvested in the USA.
- Sourced Variety: Glenn and Daubs